never skip leg day
Emilie. 18. Massachusetts.
College student. This is where I pretend to be cool.
Confused husky pup
He’s not expressing confusion, he’s tilting his head for better sound localization. While having an ear on each side of the head is good for lateral echolocation, tilting the head so that the ears are offset gives it vertical depth.
Oh my gosh, that explains why some dogs put their head to one side when you talk to them. They’re not confused, they’re trying to listen to us better. Awww.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
"Why was I chosen?" Part 1 of ?
So I finally decided to upload this comic in 2 or more parts. This takes place before Lucifer fell and Michael was someone that fledgelings and other angels could confide in.
Stay tuned for Michael’s older brother wisdom!